Dr. Robert Weisz specializes in the following areas:
- Trauma treatment
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Behavioral Medicine
- Life Coaching
- Born 1944 Lima, Peru.
- Ph. D. in Clinical/Community Psychology 1972
- Managed Community Mental Health Center in Northeast Wyoming 1972-1979.
- Private Practice 1980-present. Cofounder of Milton Erickson Institute
- for Clinical Hypnosis and Behavioral Sciences of NM, 1980. Served on
- Clinical Faculty of NM School of Medicine; faculties of University of
- Wyoming, Webster College, and Southwestern College. Author of numerous
- scientific articles and two book chapters, series of 8 Hypnotic
- Healing journeys published in 1991. Currently in private practice in
- Santa Fe, NM; Director of Brainspotting and Hypnotherapy Clinic of NM.