From Freeze to Thaw: Unlocking Trauma in the Body with Brainspotting
This is a three-day training course consisting of lecture, demonstration, and practicum for Brainspotting practitioners who have completed a Phase One training in-person (or live, on-line training).
This course will explain on a tissue level, a cellular level and biochemical level what happens in the body during Brainspotting.
This will be illustrated through:
- Explanation of the anatomy and physiology of the fascial system, specific to the freeze response and to trauma held in the body
- Exploration of the neurology of pain – within the brain and within the body
- Analysis of current treatment approaches for several types of chronic pain syndromes and why adding Brainspotting will significantly increase their rate of success
- Integration of the theory, practice, and techniques of addressing physical issues through Brainspotting, including the set-ups and deep explorations of Bodyspotting, Sweeps, Doublespotting and a new set up called Integration, through lecture, demo, and practicum
- Introduction of Movement Integration (MI) through lecture, demonstration, and practice, to facilitate full-body integration of the brain and body changes – in every client- regardless of which Brainspotting setups you use in your practice