Blindspotting: Online via Zoom-Pacific time
Developed and Presented by Connie Johnshoy-Currie, Psy.D.
In the BlindSpotting © eight hour training, participants will have the following opportunities:
- To prepare for the training with a pre-training inventory and assessment on personal blind spots, which will be available for professional use with clients
- To understand what blind spots are and how they can affect and limit a person’s full range of interacting, functioning, and excelling in life and in interpersonal relationships
- To learn about several different types of blind spots and how to identify them
- To learn basic BlindSpotting © set ups for processing and working through personal blind spots
- To observe and witness a BlindSpotting © demonstration
- And to participate in two BlindSpotting © practica experiences, one as a client and one as a therapist
Pre-Requisite: Completion of Phase 1 Brainspotting training is required. Phase 2 is recommended.